Wednesday, July 13, 2016

There is a world beyond business - who knew?



How’s your summer going?  

Don’t know about you but I was more than ready to switch off, yet it’s not that easy to do is it?  I find it is only when I go away; leave the building, that I totally turn off the business switch.




That said, I am enjoying the slower pace and while I may do a little writing each day, it is not the same as the frenetic speed required for the rest of the year.

I am also spending my time with friends – people I haven’t touched base with for a while, often people who are not business connections.  That in itself is a break. Although with all my wining and dining, I am hoping I don’t pack on all the weight I have recently lostJ

But it is fun to catch up; to talk about stuff other than business.  There is a world beyond our businesses… who knew.

Come August I know I will have to get into gear… fast, but until then I am enjoying this time to get to know new friends, reacquaint myself with others and just reconnect with myself and what I want out of life.



No comments: