Monday, April 03, 2006

bizwomen

Ever had days when you are just not productive, no matter what you do, no matter what how much work you have to get done? That was me today.

Maybe it was the clocks changing, and that lost hour of sleep is catching up with me. Perhaps it was the downpour of rain, but today was definitely a day to work IN the business, not ON it. No. No big picture planning today. In fact, I probably should have just given myself the day off!

Now it wasn't a total waste of time, as I decided to play with my new toy - a card scanner - and the routine aspect of inserting and scanning the cards just suited my frame of mind.

I guess a day like today serves to remind me that not every day will be at fever pitch, nor should I expect myself to perform 100% all of the time.

So I am cutting myself some slack. After all, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: